Messy Church enables people of all ages to belong to Christ together through their local church. It is a way of being church which is particularly suited to families, but welcoming to all.
Messy Church meets on a Saturday once a month and is particularly aimed at families who have never belonged to a church before.
For local Hadleigh Temple Messy Church dates hover and click on tab above.
Alternatively got to our Facebook Page at https://en-gb.facebook.com/HadleighTempleSAMessyChurch/
- is a way of being church for families involving fun
- is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour
- is found across the world
- values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
- is part of The Bible Reading Fellowship which believes, with the historic churches, in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
For more information on Messy Church as a charity please click on the following link https://www.messychurch.org.uk/about-messy-church